ACS Press Release:
Make your miles more meaningful by joining the American Cancer Society’s DetermiNation team (formerly known as Charity Runner)!
DetermiNation is the American Cancer Society's nation of athletes dedicating their participation in endurance events to a lifesaving effort to fight a disease that has already taken too many lives. Since 1996, thousands of our athletes have had an experience of a lifetime while raising millions for the fight against cancer. With every step taken and every mile conquered, these determined athletes support the American Cancer Society to help people get well, stay well, find cures and fight back.
During 2010, our runners are participating in the following races:
- Stillwater Marathon, half-marathon, 20-Mile and 12K, 5/30
- Minneapolis Marathon and Half-Marathon, 6/6
- Manitou Triathlon, 6/13
- Grandma’s Marathon and half-marathon, 6/19
- Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon, 10/3
As a DetermiNation team member, you’ll receive special benefits, including the following:
- Exclusive American Cancer Society DetermiNation racing shirt
- Ongoing support during training and cheer teams on race day
- Complimentary team dinner
- Race weekend VIP tent, including massage therapy, refreshments and more
- Personal fundraising website
For more information about our DetermiNation program, please visit www.acsdetermination.org or contact Steve Skinner at email@example.com or 651-255-8145.