Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KORTNEY HAAG IS STILL PREGNANT!


(Photo: Above - Mother and son. Right - Owen Haag: He's what happened the last time Kortney got pregnant!)

Can you believe it? 2008 Rookie of the Year and 2009 Most Improved award recipient
Kortney Haag is STILL pregnant! It seems like she's been this way for 7-8 months now. Is she ever going to get better?

We learned that her condition wasn't improving while cyber-surfing this morning. Here's what we found at kortneyhaag.blogspot.com:

It's been an emotional last two weeks for me. I think the hormones have hit and I am a full fledge crazy pregnant women! We put our house on the market a couple of weeks ago and have had some hits but decided that if it does not sell by the time the baby comes then we are fine with that. It is not like we have to sell the house and we really like where we live, our location and our house.


Owen came to my last Doctor appointment with me and I told him if he was good then we could go and get ice cream. The Dr. again told me to eat some with him! Here is a picture of Owen after ice cream (above) - he really wanted blue ice cream so the only place I knew to go to was TCBY....mmmm I love that place! READ